If you’re looking for a Fontana plumbing company that you can trust, you’ve arrived at the ideal destination. We are a reliable and efficient plumbing team that clients can always count on to get the job done right. That’s why we are confident that Hutch & Sons Plumbing is the team for you. We take our company motto, “plumbing with pride” very seriously and you will see that in each and every interaction. We stand out because of our work ethic, attention to detail, and genuine concern for each customer. All of our plumbers are trained, certified, and experienced, which means that regardless of who comes to your home, their level of expertise will meet professional standards. Our team is not afraid of a challenge and there are rarely problems that we cannot solve. If someone on our team cannot fix it, we will utilize our network of resources to bring a desirable resolution to your issue. Your satisfaction is always our biggest concern and if you ever feel dissatisfied with a job or have questions and concerns about a particular aspect of our service, we are merely one phone call away. When you need top of the line plumbing in Fontana, CA, call us at (909) 695-0783.
Fontana Plumbing Company
Our services range from clogged drain cleaning to gas line repairs. We cover all plumbing across the board and then some. The reason we make sure that we can provide as many services as possible is so that you always feel like you can call us when you have something going on with your home’s plumbing. We are always just a phone call away so remember to save our number that way you have it on hand if something goes wrong or you have a question. That means if you have a question about what kind of water heater might be best in your home, you can call one of our experienced technicians and they can go over your options with you and when you are ready to have it installed, we will be there to do it for you. We care about your needs and want to build relationships that last with our clients so that no matter where you go in the Fontana, CA area, you can call us and we will be there. Remember, our phone number is (909) 695-0783. Call us with questions today.
Emergency Plumbing Repairs
Plumbing emergencies happen all of the time and there is no telling when they will occur. That is why we made sure that we provided you with emergency plumbing care. Once you call, we will dispatch someone from our team to you as quickly as possible and get the situation under control. If we are able to fix the problem at that time, we will always do that. In some cases like with broken water heaters, we will do what we can to hold you over until the morning and get the issue taken care of the next day. We understand that your time is valuable and that is something we take very seriously.
Common Plumbing Emergencies
- Gas Line Leaks
- Clogged Pipes
- Pipe Burst
- Large Leaks
- Main Water Line Repairs Your main water line is important because it is the biggest water line that runs through your home and if it bursts can cause major flooding.
- Busted, Rusted, & Broken Pipes A busted pipe will need to be fixed as soon as possible because it can cause damage to other parts of your home like flooding or water leaks.
- Backflow Repair If you end up with backflow happening in your home, you need to call a plumber right away and get it taken care of to avoid damage and sanitary problems.
- Slab Leak Repair A slab leak can be hard to detect, but if left long enough it can cause damage to your home like mold and even foundation cracking.
- Gas Leak A gas leak is dangerous and will require you to call someone out to your home s fast as possible and also to leave the home yourself for safety.
- Burst/Frozen Pipe Repair Frozen pipes can happen in winter if you do not keep your home at a certain temperature and in some cases turn your water off completely to avoid this.
Clogged Drain Repairs
Clogged drains are actually much more common than you probably think. If you are a homeowner, chances are that you will probably deal with a variation of a clogged pipe at some time or another. Luckily, clogged drains are usually relatively quick to repair by a professional. There are times that you can get a clog out yourself. If your water isn’t draining down your bathtub or shower, it is likely that it is clogged with hair or something of that nature. Sometimes you can pull it out using a metal wire or even use store-bought chemicals to break up the clog. If the clog keep reoccurring or those tactics did not work, you can call a professional plumber to come and take a look.
What Not To Put Down Your Drain
- Egg Shells
- Coffee Grounds
- Potato Skins
- Starchy Foods Like Rice
- Clogged Shower Drain Cleaning A clogged shower drain is usually something that happens when too much hair gets clogged into the drain and will need to be pulled out.
- Clogged Bathtub Drain Cleaning When your bathtub drain does not drain properly, it can make dirty water sit in your tub and creates an unsanitary environment.
- Clogged Toilet Cleaning If your toilet becomes clogged, you may be able to get it unclogged with a plunger, but if you cannot, call our professionals to handle it.
- Clogged Sink Drain Cleaning Sink clogs are overwhelming and can seem very difficult to fix, but a professional will be able to get the clog out in no time.
- Clogged Pipe Cleaning Sometimes pipes become clogged so often that it may just be time to clean them out so that the flow of water is able to work efficiently.
- Drain Cleaning If your drain continues to become clogged, it is important to have it cleaned so that this problem will stop happening again and again.
Water Heater Repairs
Your water heater is in charge of keeping your entire house with hot water. That means that if your water heater goes out, you cannot take showers, do dishes, or even do your laundry. This is a problem that can be considered an emergency and we will be there to help. Water heaters can stop working for a number of reasons. One of those reasons may be that you have not had it inspected in a while and something needs to be replaced on it in order for it to work properly again. Another reason is that it may just be too old to keep going. On average, water heaters usually last around 12 years when they are taken care of correctly. If you find yourself in need of a new water heater, we can help you find the one that will be best for your home and budget.
- Tankless Water Heater Installation A tankless water heater can be installed quickly and will provide you with hot water and energy efficiency throughout its life.
- Water Heater Replacement When you cannot decide what kind of water heater to get, we can help make the choice easier for you by going over your options.
- Propane & Gas Water Heater Replacement Gas water heaters can be a little pricey up front, but once it is installed it will save you money and make up for the upfront costs.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters Heat pumps can provide you with the security that you want and need if your water heater goes out because it will be able to keep going.
- Hot Water Heater Boosters If your hot water just isn’t lasting long enough, you may want to consider a water heater booster to give you more of what you want.
Gas Leak Repair
Gas Leak Detection & Repair
If your home is piped for gas, you need to pay close attention at all times to the signs of a gas leak. These leaks are very dangerous and can even cause death if you are exposed to enough of it. If you smell gas in your home make sure everything that uses gas is turned off and then get out of your home right away. The next thing you will need to do is call 911 because this is an emergency. Not only can this be extremely harmful to your health, but it can cause fires and even explosions if it is leaking enough. We are here to make sure your home is as safe as possible at all times so call our team right away when you detect a gas leak is happening.
Signs Of a Gas Leak
- Dying Plants
- Smell Of Rotten Eggs
- Feeling Nauseous And Very Tired
- Loud Whistling Noise From a Gas Pipe
- Gas Line Repair Gas line repairs should not be taken lightly and will need to be looked over by a professional and get approval that it is done right.
- Gas Line Installation When you have a gas line installed, you want to make sure it is done by a professional with experience so that you know you are safe.
- Gas Leak Detection Do not try to detect a gas leak on your own, call a professional plumber right away so that it can be found and resolved quickly.
- Gas Line Pressure Testing Having your gas line pressure tested is a great way to make sure that your gas lines are working properly and you are safe from danger.
Having good quality drinking water in your home is something that everyone should have. Unfortunately, the water from our taps is not always the best to drink. Many people end up spending hundreds or even thousands of dollars on bottled water throughout the year. If you are tired of this and want to have clean, filtered water in your home all of the time, consider adding a water filtration system to your home. You can choose to only have it in one room like your kitchen or if you want to always know the water you are putting into or on your body is filtered, you may want to look into a whole house filtration system. By doing this, you are providing your entire family with clean filtered water whether they are showering or what is cleaning their clothes. Filtered water gives you peace of mind that you and your family are not putting potentially harmful chemicals into your body.
- Water Filtration Systems Filtering the bad stuff out of your water is a great way to have peace of mind about what is going into your body.
- Whole House Water Treatment Systems If you want to make sure every aspect of your home is given the luxury of clean water then a whole house water treatment may be right for you.
- Water Softeners If you have dry skin or keep seeing water spots on your shower or dishes, a water softener is a great way to make that all go away.
- Ozone Water Purification Systems Ozone water purification is one of the top ways to make sure that the water coming out of your tap is as clean as possible.
- Reverse Osmosis Water systems Reverse osmosis water system cleaning is one of the best ways to make sure that you have clean drinking water that you can rely on.
- Carbon Filtration System A carbon filtration system is a good way to get your water cleaned and cleared from things like chlorine and bacteria that can get into the water.
- Water Acid Neutralizer Something like a water acid neutralizer is used to clean water by using acid to neutralize everything in the water and make it drinkable.
- Water Purification Systems Purify your water and stop spending so much money on water bottles. This is a great way to know that your water is clean enough to drink.